DBB Avocado Snap Tab 4x4 and 5x7
Make an amazing embroidered Avocado keyfob! You can stitch up your favorite low carb treat quickly with this delicious file! Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Snap Tab.
Single: 3.75"x3.5" 3067 Stitches
Multi: 4.75"x 6.625" 9049 Stitches
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the middles of the design, including the seed, heart and peel steps in colors that contrast nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Apply snaps on the tab. My favorites are plastic KAM snaps. You may also use rivets to permanently attach your tag to the hardware you choose. You can use a key ring or a d ring or a d ring swivel lobster clasp.
- All done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP.