DBB Football Snap Tab
This is a cool Football Snap Tab that has a place for you to add a name for your favorite football player! You can use it as a Luggage or Backpack tag or as a fantastic oversized Keyfob! Use pleather, vinyl or leather to sew this In The Hoop Eyelet Tag.
Football area (not including the tab or eyelet) is 2.5" wide and 4.10" long. A great size to use as a gear bag tag! Stitches = 4698.
It's simple to make! Follow these simple steps:
- In your Embroidery Software, add a name or other lettering using a 1/2"" embroidery alphabet font. Save your design and transfer to embroidery machine.
- Hoop medium tear away stabilizer.
- Run Placement Stitches on stabilizer only.
- Float material for the front of your tag.
- Run the middles of the design, including the whire ball stitches and, steps in colors that contrast nicely with your material.
- Float material for the back of your tag on the back of your hoop with either tape or a embroidery adhesive.
- Stitch the final outline, which encloses all the stitching inside the tag leaving a perfect finish. Use the same color as you did for the lettering, the same color as the material, or something completely different for a fun look!
- Remove from hoop and trim around the outline - leave about 1/8" or 1/16" when you trim. Go slowly and use nice long cuts for the best look.
- Add plastic or metal snaps to the tab. Next, attach your tag to the hardware you choose. You can use a key ring for a fob with a small lobster clasp.
- All done!
You are getting a design file that will show up in your account only. No physical products will be mailed to you.
Your design will include the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, XXX, and VIP. Please contact me if you want this in a different format. I am happy to convert it for you!
Thanks for shopping at Designs by Babymoon. Please check out my other snap tab designs and try something else new!